Sunday, August 27, 2017

I LOVE YOU



Do you know Christianity is all about love? One of the Pharisees asked Jesus, which is the greatest commandment in the law? and Jesus replied Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it, ‘’ love your neighbour as yourself’’

Christianity is not about receiving from God, cursing your enemies and the ME ME Syndrome. It is about giving and helping others.

Did you know the day I prayed and fasted for my blog readers last year was the same day the lord visited me. Click here to view the post. It is time to intercede for others, good time to love your enemies and great time to love your neighbour as yourself.

The Bible tells us that if you speak in tongues but don’t have love, you are only a resounding gong. Love is a beautiful thing, it is patient, it is kind, it is not boastful, it is not self-seeking, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Hmmmm, I add mine ‘Love is Sweet’

I LOVE YOU

11 comments:

  1. What a message at a time of love. I think no religion preaches hatred, it's all about love, love sharing and doing good to people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May his love radiate our hearts. Happy Valentine dear.
    NB: I have replied your message, you have total go ahead, I would be honoured.
    ayandola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is indeed a beautiful thing... God's love is d greatest...

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love is a beautiful thing...

    love u too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love is the greatest. I pray we learn to love ourselves selflessly

    Alabekee's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes the greatest of these is charity (love). Christianity truly is all about love. How did your weekend go?

    trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love is life, I love you all

    Honestgist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy belated valentine abi how will i greet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, Temitope! God has been nudging me to pray for my blog readers too rather than worrying about traffic stats. The anxiety doesn't even make sense because my blog is not commercial. The devil is a liar. Thanks for sharing this, beloved! May God help us to get our priorities right. Jesus washed the disciples feet and said we should do likewise but as you pointed out, we get derailed to make everything about ME ME ME.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. Please don't leave without giving us one.