Friday, April 29, 2016

HAPPY WEEKEND: Tell Us Something Good About Yourself According to the Scriptures

Happy Weekend Top Readers

I am God's Special Posssession (GSS) according to 1 Peter 2:9

Temitope is the chosen person, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that i may declare the praises of him who called me out of darkness into his wonderful light (NIV)

Tell us something good about yourself and back up with a bible verse. You can also personalize it with your name.

9 comments:

  1. There is therefore now no condemnation for me, for I am in Christ Jesus: RMS 8:1, my best scripture.

    Chapter two of wrong but right is out, don't miss it

    This was what she wanted, Sandra reminded herself as she scrubbed the plates in the sink. This was exactly her choice, so she had no place for complaint. Nobody had persuaded her to take this. Continue here:
    http://ayandola.blogspot.com.ng/2016/04/wrong-but-right-chapter-two.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I am also in Christ Jesus. Great Scripture

      Delete
  2. I'm who I am, lol, putting smile on people's face is my hobbies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smiling. Happy new month and how are you doing?

    In one word...I'm GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God will throw his weight around bolatito and amke me envy of all.i will be celebrated in place i was looked down upon.

    Zephaniah 3;19

    www.bolatitoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Lord is my Shepherd i Gloria shall not want.. You all know the psalm. Lol

    www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am the Lord 's delight





    Read the inspirational Story of late Benson Idahosa's Son 's struggle with fertility here.. The idahosa's journey to parenthood  

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. Please don't leave without giving us one.