Wednesday, February 3, 2016

'Asia's Sexiest DJ' Angie Vu Has Found Salvation in the Bible While Waiting in a Brooklyn Jail

Angie Vu, shown here with Andy Sabin in 2014

 The Greatest Story Ever Told has saved “Asia’s Sexiest DJ” from lesbian temptations and losing her mind as she has spent nearly three months in a Brooklyn jail fighting extradition to Paris.

Sultry Vietnamese disc jockey Angie Vu credits the power of prayer with helping her survive her ordeal behind bars.
“A lot of lesbians around here and a few blondies are hitting on me,” Vu exclusively told the Daily News. “But I prefer to read my Bible for now.”

Vu, 32, has been exercising like mad behind bars to maintain her knockout figure that made her a Playboy Playmate and Internet sensation.

“I realized how tough I am. I thought I couldn’t last for two days and it’s now three months,” she said. “I came to God and got saved so I spent time to pray and read the Bible, too.”

According to court papers, she allegedly broke an agreement with the child’s father, Richard Froger, who had agreed to let their daughter stay with Vu for part of her summer vacation and return to France on Aug. 29.

Vu now faces extradition on parental abduction charges.

She is due Wednesday in Brooklyn Federal Court, and it remains unclear when she will be free again to see her daughter or pursue her music career. She has been held at the Metropolitan Detention Center in an open dormitory with 100 female inmates since her arrest Nov. 4.

“I tried my best not to get in any fight,” she said. “I thought prison could be much worse, though. Only saw prison on TV, I was ready for gang rape, getting beaten up and vowed to protect my face at all cost. So my social skill became handy.”

Another threat was the prison chow, but the food has improved with the recent arrival of a new garden.

“Still no greens, but edible,” Vu said.

5 comments:

We love comments. Please don't leave without giving us one.