Tuesday, February 23, 2016

New Naija Slang: Baba God Answer My Call


Recently, Christians and Non-Christians have been telling God to pick up their calls via words, songs and prayers.  My friend (Gloria) told me that God has picked up the Bread seller’s call ( Read the inspiring story here), I agree because when God picks up your call, there will be a divine transformation which will make the world notice you.


God picked up my call years back via praise line, he told me he will prepare a place for me but I have to go through trainings, lessons and service to retain this divine space.

God picks up your call immediately when you have a good relationship with him, he knows your name. There are different lines to make this spiritual calls; they are prayer line, praise line, worship line and speak the word line. Praise line works for me because I get connected easily

Many are shouting ‘Baba God answer my call ooo’ but they don’t even know God’s number. I want to introduce someone who has God’s authentic number, he is JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD. He can’t give you the number if you don’t know him. Do you want to know him? Here is the Prayer:

Heavenly father, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ. I believe in my heart that  Jesus Christ is the son of God. I believe in my heart that He died for my sins, I believe that you raised him from the dead for my justification. Lord Jesus, come into my heart now. I receive you today as my SAVIOUR, and I give God the glory.
Congratulations, you are now connected

Here are some Bible Emergency Numbers:
When you want Christian assurance  Call  Romans 8: 1-30
When you worry                                Call  Mathew 6:19-34
When you are depressed                           Call Psalm 27
For Protection                                     Dial Psalm 23
For Favour                                          Dial Psam 102:13
For Financial Breakthrough               Dial  Deut 8:18
For Career Advancement                   Dial   Prov 16:3
For Spiritual Growth                          Dial John 7:36-37
For Exam Success                              Call Prov.16:3
To be Fruitful                                     Call John 15
To preserve your marriage                 Call psalm 119:86
To locate your life partner                 Dial Isaiah 34:16
To break evil covenant and curses    Call proverbs 26:2
For decision making                          Call Romans 12:1-2

Contact Topmost Tree for More

Stay Connected!


17 comments:

  1. one of my best post.

    2016 is our year of aggressive evangelism

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lady and her tricks. Likes of Topmost Tree, I love you, the document, now new naija slang. You won't even know she want to talk about Jesus. May God bless you Tope. Stay Connected

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lusts are very helpful thanks for them

    elitism6. Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Tope dear, I will definitely stay connected

    Alabekee's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post is so rich to those who truly understand. God bless you dear.

    trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely.I had no idea it was going to be about Jesus, nice.

    ayandola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ayandola for the comment

      Stay connected

      Delete
  7. Hahaha haha haha I've dialed the number already, baba God please pick my call. Thanks Thanks thanks.
    Visit my blog @ www.nairatrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Okay Amodu. I will add you. Thanks for stopping by.

      Stay Connected!

      Delete
  9. I like this post... It's rich in content and passed a great message with familiar term. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. Please don't leave without giving us one.