Sunday, February 26, 2017

5 Powerful Scriptures to Move You From Doubt to Faith



The Bible tells us that ‘’Without Faith, It is impossible to please God''. Faith is the substance of things hoped for and evidence of things not seen.

Sometimes, we doubt God when things are not coming forth, we begin to question him. We even wonder whether he keeps his promises or not.

I used ‘We’ because am not exempted from this. I questioned God last year when I was in an unpleasant situation but was delivered by grace. These bible verses are most helpful in getting you to move from a place of doubt to a place of faith:

  1.  ''For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” ~Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
  2. “I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.” ~ Psalm 27:13-14 NIV
  3. ''Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” ~Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV
  4. ''15 If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing;whoever attacks you will surrender to you.16 “See, it is I who created the blacksmithwho fans the coals into flameand forges a weapon fit for its work.And it is I who have created the destroyer to wreak havoc;17 no weapon forged against you will prevail,and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,and this is their vindication from me,”declares the Lord. Isaiah 54:15-17 NIV
  5. ''1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”3 Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. Psalm 91:1-3 NIV''
The assurance is that God is trustworthy. He keeps His word and fulfill His promises. It may not be in the time that you want it to, but He will work things out for your good and give you hope and a future''.



4 comments:

  1. No 1&3 is my power bank. Lol Happy new month dearie.

    trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Gloria. Blog visitors, kindly visit Gloria's blog www.trendwithgloria.com

      Delete
  2. The assurance is that God is trustworthy. He keeps His word and fulfill His promises. It may not be in the time that you want it to, but He will work things out for your good and give you hope and a future

    I love this and No 5 is our psalm of protection in our church we recite it every sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi bolatito, thanks for this awesome comment, it has added much value to the post

      You are blessed!

      Delete

We love comments. Please don't leave without giving us one.