Monday, January 9, 2017

Shall We Pray? 001

Isaac became rich because he obeyed God. The lord appeared to Isaac and said 'Don't go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live. The Lord said 'stay in the land for a while, and i will be with you and will bless you because Abraham obeyed me, he did everything I required of him (Gen 26:1-15)


The Bible also tells us that if we are willing and obedient, we will eat the good fruits of the land -Isaiah 1;19 NIV

Prayer for Obedience: "Thank You for leading me, God. I pray that Your strength and wisdom would be with me as I make decisions that follow Your path. Help me to put Your Word to the test in my life so that my obedience will be a blessing to everyone who sees You working in me. Lord, help me to stay focused on You so the obstacles that come up won't seem impossible to overcome. I know all things are possible through You, and I thank You for the privilege of doing any small task that brings You glory. Let my name be forgotten, Lord, and Yours be remembered. Amen."

1 comment:

  1. Amen Lord the grace to stay focus.

    gloriafinesblog.com

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. Please don't leave without giving us one.