Thursday, March 26, 2020

covid-19, I AM NOT REACHABLE

Hallelujah, I want to remind you God loves you, he knows the number of the very hairs of your head (Matt. 10:30). He cares for you, so don't be afraid, you are worth more than many sparrows. God Almighty knows what is happening in the world, he is fully aware.


A child of God should not fear at this time. The Bible says that Jehovah hath not given us the spirit of fear but gives us power, love and sound mind. (I Tim 1:7)

Let's pray: Personalise it
I am not reachable, COVID-19
I am not available, COVID-19
COVID-19 is not my portion
A thousand may fall at my side
Ten thousand at my right aide
It will not come near me
It will not come near my tent
I will observe with my eyes and
see the punishment of the wicked.
Jehovah is with us
Amen.
Hallelujah!
All glory to God.

DON'T COPY THIS PLEASE. THIS IS THE CONTENT OF TOPMOST BLOG. JUST LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST, WE WILL RESPOND. THANKS.

3 comments:

We love comments. Please don't leave without giving us one.