Friday, May 1, 2020

His Grace is Sufficient for You

Happy new month to you. Let's pray:

Lord , we thank you for your abundant, abounding grace. Thank you for the unmerited favour and blessings you've showered on us. We receive grace for exploits this season, fill us afresh with divine grace to serve you wholeheartedly and honor you in all we do in Jesus name . Amen.

 " But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on us'.
2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV

Have a graceful month

3 comments:

  1. Thanks!!

    Been years since I last visited this site. I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. You are welcome. Stay blessed

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. Please don't leave without giving us one.